Thoughts And Encouragement
We all need a little encouragement from time to time so here are some articles that I hope will do that for you.
There are also thoughts about a few things we may have taken for granted and might want to consider.
Kathy Talks About Rope Halters
- Rope halters are “in” right now. Seems like lots of big trainers are using them, so they must be great, right? Well, you decide.
Tracey Merrett is a dear friend who revels in the beauties of age. Many of our riders are “of a certain age” and feel they are quite limited. Tracey knows better.
Gold on Gold by Tracey Merrett
– Mature riders and seasoned horses find one another and change the rules of “getting old”.
NEW! These Hands by Tracey Merrett
- Hard work takes its toll over the years, but this horsekeeper is grateful for the experience- and so is her horse!
NEW! Return of the Rhythm by Tracey Merrett
- One rider’s reflections on how horses change life – for good!
Musings of Gold by Tracey Merrett
- The thoughts Tracey believes her 22 year old Thoroughbred, Saint, would record if he were trying to tell about his life on her farm.
Resignations by Tracey Merrett
- A mature rider reflects on choices to be made and what they mean – really.
Return from Thoughts and Encouragement to Home